Chef Manager - Middlewich
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef Manager to join one of our Chartwells site in Middlewich
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Chef Manager to work in a busy environment where no two days are the same. The successor will be responsible for managing a team of 5 people, ensuring strong relationships with Customer and Clients and finally, ensuring that GP and SLAs are being adhered to.
As a Chef Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the delivery of the food service provision across unit utilising all available resources effectively and efficiently ensuring that all meals are provided to the required quality standards at the specified times to create a consistent customer experience and avoid any service failures or penalties
- Proactively promote customer and client relationships
- Promoting health and safety procedures and policies across site
- Ensure working equipment is in maintained in working order
- Complete all weekly finance paperwork accurately, forecast events, costings and supply to the Line Manager in a timely manner
- Have a can-do attitude and be able to work within a busy site
- Good team player
- Well organised
- Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong financial awareness of the business
- Be passionate about food and always working to very high standards
- Up to £22,400 per annum
- Term Time - 42.6 weeks
- 40 Hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.