We have a great opportunity to join our team at Bryanston school, an independent school for day and boarding pupils.
Chartwells Independent is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. We provide innovative catering, hospitality and food service by creating imaginative food delivered with real passion and exceptional service.
We know as a company that great service comes from offering great food made from quality ingredients delivered with superior customer service. Our teams use fresh seasonal produce creating authentic, vibrant dishes that young people in our schools look forward too and enjoy. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a diverse range of cuisines that keep up to date with today’s trends.
- You will lead a large team of staff that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and customer service to the pupils and staff.
- You will have passion, energy, focus and determination. Someone that naturally enjoys exceeding expectations and takes pride in everything that you do.
- Bring new and refreshing ideas to the school’s hospitality offering
- Lead and support company/school initiative that can help further enhance our food offer and service
- You will manage the process of any events right from planning to running the event ensuring we are meeting expectations set from the client.
The successful General Manager will have the following;
- A successful background in Food Service /Contract Catering/Hotelier environment
- Possess excellent management and communication skills and have a good understanding of report writing and financial management and be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving.
- You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute
- Excellent relationship management skills, as you will be required to work closely with a variety of stakeholders to achieve 5* catering for pupils, staff and visitors to the school.
“Chartwells is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment”.
Fantastic Opportunity - Prestigious Independent School
General Manager - Dorset
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Shift pattern - 5 over 7
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.